The ELITE S923 FNPT II MCC Flight Simulation Training Device is a dual seat, autopilot and complex systems equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing all aspects of the operational envelope.
The model-specific nature, combined with the accuracy of the hardware and software, allows for comprehensive aircraft training to be conducted in the device using in most cases the factory Flight Crew Operating Manual for flight and ground training as well in most cases the actual checklists and Quick Reference Handbooks.
The provided Instructor Operator Station is ergonomically laid-out to allow observation of flight deck activity. The Instructor Operator Station software allows for intuitive manipulation of aircraft
systems and failures with customizable event triggers. The instructor can trigger an event immediately, after a predetermined interval of time, or even randomly between two periods of time.
In addition, ground operations training can be executed by utilizing the highly accurate 3D airport add-on sceneries, respectively the Lockheed Martin P3D enhanced VFR scenery option. By adding either of these options, the actual airport being replicated is closely matched, so close in fact, that actual airport diagrams can be used in training. Pilots will find runways, taxiways, buildings, jet-ways, pads, hangars, etc. correctly placed. Runway and taxiway signs, as well as airport markings, are also detailed and accurate. Rehearsal and familiarization training of a specific airport is possible by adding either of these options, hereby greatly increasing the transfer of learning to the real world.
With systems simulation and integration, all phases of ground and flight operations, including normal, abnormal, and emergency scenarios can be trained in detail.
A detailed and accurate global Jeppesen Navigation database greatly enhances the mission capability of the device.
These features are ideal for IFR and partial VFR training (full VFR training enhanced by adding the optionally available scenery packages).
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two 21” Flat panel monitors, intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
· Instructor station Software capable of
Ø easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
Ø adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
Ø adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility (rain and snow with LM P3D add-on installed)
Ø activating Pause, Reposition and playback
· Loading saved scenarios include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots are recorded, displayed, stored and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, receiver failures, gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG tests can be run directly from the IOS or with the assistance of the ELITE QTG Runner application that runs on a Laptop
EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II MCC
FAA APPROVED ADVANCED ATD
CASA CAT B FSD2 & NZ CAA APPROVED
The names Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, and Garmin, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.
+41 43 355 19 40
+41 43 355 19 27