Features of the Airbus A320 FNPT II MCC + APS MCC:
The offered ELITE A320 FNPT II MCC Training Device is a full replica of the actual A320 Flight Deck environment and its functionalities.
All Flight Deck controls, panels, knobs, switches, and other components found in the actual aircraft Flight Deck are replicated in size, look, feel, and functionality in the Training Devices. In addition to aircraft hardware, the aircraft systems and avionics are simulated in great detail to ensure the ability to represent and train all phases of flight under normal, abnormal, and emergency conditions. Behind the Training Devices, Flight Deck is an Instructor Operator Station with sufficient room for the instructor and an observer.
Outside and in front of the device is a curved projection screen that the synthetic world is projected on by three high-definition projectors that are mounted above the device. The result is a highly accurate Flight Deck and large-scale visual system that provides an immersive training environment which puts pilots in an incredibly realistic simulated environment where they can learn jet flying skills that are nearly impossible to train using actual aircraft.
The A320 Flight Deck consists of the following:
- OEM A320 professional Side Sticks
- Dynamic control loading rudder pedals with toe brakes
- Replica A320 panels, highly accurate in size with accurate, markings, switches placement and knobs
- Replica A320 interior trim pieces, highly accurate in size and shape to ensure a realistic cockpit look & feel
- Replica A320 thrust levers, complete with reverse levers, motorized trim wheel
- Replica A320 Flap levers complete with gates & speedbrakes
- Replica A320 tiller (CPT and FO), parking brake and gear extension lever
- Replica electrical A320 Captain and Co-pilot seats, fore and aft adjustable
- Intercom system for communications between pilots and instructor
- Headset with intercom
The main simulation features:
- Realistic A320 dual Multi-Function Displays displaying Flight plan route, navigation aids, range scales and airports
- Realistic A320 dual Primary Flight Displays with pilot controlled v-speeds, MDA/ DH, and barometric pressure
- Realistic A320 ECAM system with EWD (Engine and Warning display with engine gauges, flaps and gear indications, engine vibration etc.) and SD (System Display) with complete system synoptic pages (engines, bleed, pressurization, electrical, hydraulic, fuel, APU, conditioning, doors, wheel and F/CTL pages)
- Realistic A320 Dual Radio Tuning Units capable of tuning navigation and communication frequencies, ADF frequencies, and setting transponder codes. Realistic FMS/MCDU with world wide database that allows pilots to create Flight plans incorporating DPs, STARS, IAPs, and jet airways, manipulate Flight plans by creating new waypoints, deleting waypoints, extending intercept lines from waypoints, creating place bearing distance waypoints, creating waypoints +/- nm from existing waypoints,
input performance data such as temperatures for normal and flex take-offs with load capacity input
- Navigation, Communication, ADF frequencies, Transponder and configurable MFD display data
- Realistic A320 Auto Flight Control System with lateral modes to track headings or navigation signals and vertical modes to track GS signals, climb/descend in IAS or VS modes to capture preselected altitudes incorporating a Flight director for both pilot and co-pilot.
- Realistic control of APU and engine starts/shutdowns and control electrical, hydraulic, environmental, anti-ice and fuel systems with corresponding ECAM indications.
- Realistic Audio Integration System with warning and caution chimes, aural warnings, Fire bells, over-speed cues, and tests.
- 200 degree horizontal and 45 degree vertical, curved, movie-quality projector screen and frame
- Three overhead projectors to create a high definition (HD) visual environment which simulates frontal and side window visual effects
- 5760 x 1080 pixels (6.2 million pixels)
- Pilot in Commands FOV Eye Point Adjustment through IOS station
- Warping and Edge Blending
- Structure for projector support
- Features full immersion during the training session
Instructor Operator Station
The Instructor Operator Station by ELITE provides the following components and functionalities:
· Instructor Station Control Panel with intuitive touch-screen GUI
· Instructor station enclosure with Instructor desk, two Flat panel touch monitors intuitive and ergonomic layout and functionality
· Software capable of
o easily repositioning the aircraft to a variety of ground and Flight positions instantly
o adjusting the time to include dawn, day, dusk, night
o adjusting the weather such as: winds, cloud cover, visibility, rain and snow
o activating Pause, Reposition and Event Marking
· Loading saved scenarios to include: aircraft position, aircraft configuration and weather parameters
· Track and Departure/Approach plots to be recorded, displayed, stored and printable
· Simulation of a variety of failures which include, but are not limited to: engine failures, APU failures, Cargo failures, hot/hung starts and gear malfunctions, electrical failures as well as minor system faults
· Display of a moving map that shows aircraft position, surrounding airports, and navigational aids
· QTG test software
Certification level / approvals:
The ELITE A320 FNPT II MCC meets the following certification criteria:
- EASA CS-FSTD (A) FNPT II MCC + APS MCC
- FAA AATD (Advanced Aircraft Training Device) and FTD level 4-5
- CASA CAT B FSD 2
- SOUTH AFRICA CAA FNPT II MCC
- MALAYSIA CAA FNPT II MCC
- INDIA DGCA FNPT II MCC
The names Airbus and A320, as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images, are registered trademarks of their respective owners. ELITE is not affiliated with any brand.
Pictures and setups may differ from the actual product, and depend on the options selected. All pictures and documents available on this website are strictly nonbinding.